"Don't let fear control your life. I've known so many people let the fear of failure become a reason for them to life a life with restrictions and at the end, they regretted that they didn't do much more, and they truly haven't lived"



Thursday 5 May 2011

Make Pancakes

It's my first time making pancakes.. and it wasn't planned at all. My friend woke me up with a call saying that we should make pancakes and he will be bringing the ingredients = in the box type.
We started making the batch with all the ingredients and start cooking..

With the heated pan and the smell of melting butter, I didn't know why I rarely cook.. It was fun.. until you finished cooking and realize you have to clean up.

And the pancakes were major failure, neither one of them looked like the one on the cover of the box. You know like this...
Not mine.


Mine look more like a ruin omelette. You know with a burnt edge and a black mole in the middle. Maybe I'll start some food challenge... You know cook something I've never cooked before.. That will be a really long list to do.. Any idea of what should I cook(or bake or make, you know what I mean)?

No comments:

Post a Comment