"Don't let fear control your life. I've known so many people let the fear of failure become a reason for them to life a life with restrictions and at the end, they regretted that they didn't do much more, and they truly haven't lived"



Saturday 4 June 2011

Revisit Sunway Lagoon

For those who are in Asia, they seriously need to consider a trip to the award winning, best attraction of Asia (it say so on the poster) ..Sunway Lagoon.

The place is basically a theme park with many various section. with its main theme a water park surronding a man made lagoon.. I won't tell you what are things to do there (since you could just check it yourself online http://www.sunway.com.my/lagoon/) but I'll  give you one advice.. PLAN before you go..

Don't make the same mistake that I did.. I thought we could have a nice picnic by the fake,chlorine filled water.. instead I have stuff down all the food on me to not waste any..
Less cute, more money wasted


And if you get the all park access, plan your time to try out all the rides..(unless your the type to lie around like a beached whale..

Sorry, wrong pic.


because at the end you'll end up doing a marathon across the park.. and just let me say when you're running out of time, the kid-friendly park turn to a labyrith scarier then their own attraction Scream Park( don't bother to pay or entered it, the ghost there are just underpayed prepubescent unqualified to work as a lifeguard..

"Ooo.. Scary!"

The only good thing is the laser tag game they allow you to play only after paying an additional RM10.. which come to my last advice..

Bring a lot of money.... because all the exciting one cost extra...

Still, for most people, Sunway Lagoon is pretty entertaining place and like most theme parks involve a lot of waiting in line (with a shriveled up clothes) ..  and it host a lot of major events like MTV World Stage Malaysia... And don't worry, the excitement you get will be worth the money or at least half of it.. The sun, sand and water are quite relaxing if you could minus the fact that people pee in the water... So I leave you with this image

If you don't know what the blue liquid is, I suggest watching Adam Sandler's movie Grown Ups!

 

1 comment:

  1. Aiya....the trip was really last minute and we went during rainy season...haishhh..should have go the last one which is the Colorado Splash...-.-

    ReplyDelete