"Don't let fear control your life. I've known so many people let the fear of failure become a reason for them to life a life with restrictions and at the end, they regretted that they didn't do much more, and they truly haven't lived"



Wednesday 28 December 2011

Join My First Flashmob


Okay, so it have been a while since I last post my blog... Its harder than it seem sometimes... even though I only have to be online and write for a few minutes..

So, while most people have their resolutions during New Year, I thought I have a pre-resolution... to stick to my plan to do something new at least once every week...
It's not that I haven't done anything ... I just haven't been posting any of my misadventures..

Coming back to my title, today , I just join my first ever flash mob , with only 4 hours  of practice... Why I join this shindig?  Easy! It was for my friend's friend's friend who is proposing to his girlfriend who he's already been dating since childhood and practically engaged (silently)...

It was fun and I promise to upload the video link later, when it come out

Reminder: I'm a very bad dancer, and I kinda slip a lot during the choreography, so just in case you saw me, remember I have two left feet...



My two left feet

No comments:

Post a Comment