"Don't let fear control your life. I've known so many people let the fear of failure become a reason for them to life a life with restrictions and at the end, they regretted that they didn't do much more, and they truly haven't lived"



Thursday 21 April 2011

MUET... Moooo iiiieeet :Part II

Okay, just finished all the second part of the Malaysian Universities English Test (MUET.. duh) which involves reading,writing and listening. But, the fun part of this exam, was the reunion of friends from diff. states and far places... Oh how much I miss you guys!!

The exam was okay. Not that hard... but could have don't silly mistakes here and there... I really hope I made it to band 6.. not due to the rumour of the money prize of RM 1000, but just to set myself the bar... Really need to study for my SAT.. Oh GOD... Help me! And to make things interesting.... My 'friend' was supposed to take the test here in Kuala Lumpur... Ha Ha HA..!!!

We all tried to contact him and he just disconnect us from his life...But somehow still managed to send me a Farmville request..WTF.. AMIR answer us!!

I guess we'll have to wait till next semester then...

Still not sure how to get the Baskin Robbins goal down... any idea how to so??

No comments:

Post a Comment