"Don't let fear control your life. I've known so many people let the fear of failure become a reason for them to life a life with restrictions and at the end, they regretted that they didn't do much more, and they truly haven't lived"



Thursday 14 April 2011

MUET... Moooo iiiieeet

Seriously, this is my first exam that comes with no apparent warning. No letters, no text, no email. I almost missed it if it wasn't for my friends, asking me when was it. When we registered the test earlier this year, it stated 21st April and later.. So, knowing that, I convinced myself I got a lot of time. Oh God, how wrong was I?

I found out three days before the first test; speaking and I was having a sore throat then. Panicked I .. I didn't wantt to do it really but I had just to face it.. But seriously, the MUET workers need to tell people.. And to make matter worse, I got this friend that went missing. Missing, uncontactable, unreachable..

No he wasn't kidnapped or what...He is just gone.. I guess this is what people must have felt when  I went into a facebook coma (login into facebook without notifying anyone).. So everyone was worried. We called. Texted. and much more but we just don't know what happened to him.. Because he was having the same freaking MUET exam as us.. We wanted to tell him that the exam is nearby.. and wondered whether he knew about it. Exam day came by and no one saw him.. Let's just hope he switched the location and took it without us knowing. This guy..Ahh..

Seriously MUET!! You really need to warn people. You're like the stupid clown thaat popped up to scared us.. Boo you! Moo iieeett!

Speaking about cow! I decided to do something.... to taste all the flavours of Baskin Robbin ice cream!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment