"Don't let fear control your life. I've known so many people let the fear of failure become a reason for them to life a life with restrictions and at the end, they regretted that they didn't do much more, and they truly haven't lived"



Tuesday 5 April 2011

Write a blog about things I'm about to do

This isn't the the last attempt of life from a dying person. This is a record from someone starting anew. I want to do something, something big that will help me, remind me to experience the little things in life. This blog is a beginning . Every post title will be something I have done whether it is in my present or past. Either way, this blog is a diary about the things I've done; so in hope one day when I'm criplling old I could read all the things I have done and be proud dying. We could hope, rite?

The inspiration was easy. The Julie/Julia Project, the movie inspired by it, The Bucket List movie, The Blind Side, The Pursuit of Happiness and all the other inspirational movies and stories I personally heard or seen. I've seen quite a few and got motivated easily by them but haven't really done anything about it. So I really fucking hope that this is a start. Oh please let it be. I cannot sit through another inspiring movie and not do anything at all. I feel so lifeless.So freaking DEAD. So this need to be it. I don't even care if people don't read this blog.... Okay I lied, I do care but This blog is for me, it's the freaking push I need to achieve my dreams. I don't want to list down my dreams for now, just the things I do to feel Alive. But to really pressure me to get it achieved, I'll put one down, by the end of next year 2012, I need to get my but to AMERICA.

So, let's get it started! My new lease on life... A mission to do at least something NEW or DIFFERENT every single week of my life..

No comments:

Post a Comment